Labebe Child Rocking Horse Toy
Do kids need Rocking Horses?
- Yes, if you have fond memories of your childhood, even it wasn’t nothing more than the very plainest wooden version, I’ll bet you want one for YOUR baby.
- Yes, rocking horses are one of those mostly played on toys that kids spend more time on than other toys.
- Yes, rocking horses can get your baby’s arms and legs trained at early age even before they can perform complicated sports.
So, why should you choose Labebe?
- Because…about 34% of all rocking horses in the world are manufactured by us.
- Other kids sit in normal strollers whilst yours sits in a cool trainer.
- Dual use function toys allow you to transform a rocking horse into a stroller simply by sliding the wheels down.
Hear what other buyers say
“I purchased this for my 6-month-old niece for Christmas. She loves it!! There’s a sturdy back on it which is one of the reasons I picked this rocking horse, she is still too small to reach the ground, but with help she loves rocking. The ears make a crinkle sound and it makes her giggle. This rocking horse is perfect for the growing child.” – Jennifer L.
Find more on our page, share wisdom from our lovely buyers.
Labebe’s Brand Story
Labebe is an international toy-company registered in the US and Europe. We have dedicated 25 years to designing and producing educative toys and baby products that speak the children’s language and meet their growth needs, meantime make parents’ life funnier and easier. Our life cycle management from raw material to after-sell guarantees that the products arrive in your hands with unique design, safe material, exquisite handcraft, and attentive customer service.
About this item
- AWARD WINNING – The smart rocking horse design won the award from Melbourne and Nuremberg toys exhibition for the fabulous plush animal design and widely loved dual-use function. Rocker can convert into a stroller without tools, easy and space-saving. Wheels can run on any surface, all the wheels are wrapped by rubber to reduce the noise and scratches from wooden floor. Wheels can run on the beach, floor, and lawn. Please notice that the design is not for surfaces near a swimming pool.
- FRENCH DESIGN – The structure and rocking horse appearance are all originally designed by our French team. All plush images are designed in-house, not copied! The supporting structure is made of solid wood which has a 150 lb. (68kg) max weight capacity, so even an adult can sit on it. It is specially cute and sturdy. You will only find those rocking horses at Labebe store and your kids will be extremely supervised and happy to have such a birthday gift or Christmas gift.
- HANDCRAFTED WITH CARE – The filled pp. cotton is all well stitched inside the plush fabric, sewing is neatly done, you won’t find any fiberfill come out from the corner, they stay solid even when roughly pulled by babies. The abundant pp. cotton is spread evenly at every corner, this ensures the comfort and the seat will keep its form after years of use; The wooden structure and rails are rounded and examined manually, to give a smooth surface, not to scratch kids’ clothes and skin.
- AMAZING SOUND – There are some amazing sounds hiding in the hand or somewhere of this cute giraffe, make sound when squeezed, waiting for the baby to find out. Parents can use this function to teach the baby “nose”, “ear” etc. It is much easier to remember when learning together with sounds; For early age babies, exploring new things by themselves helps develop their independent play and curiosity. It can be well used as a cute baby rocker, baby girl rocker, or boy rocking horse.
- CERTIFIED SAFE MATERIAL – The 3rd generation plush fabric is soft, stain-resistant, and pill-free. Stains can be removed by a wet rag with baking soda powder. pp. cotton used is breathable in summer. Solid wood and MDF (Medium Density Fiber) are used to structure but not too heavy to rock. Materials are strict to Toys Safety Standards EN-71 CE in European and ASTM F963 in the US. All of these make it a suitable rocking horse stuffed animal or infant rocking horse, a must-have horse rocker.